Efficient and innovative design of occupant transportation systems enhances the quality of built environment particularly for high rise and large complex buildings with variable building occupants and user group profiles.
The underlying principle of our system design is to optimise the performance of transportation systems with minimum impact on buildings nettable area.
Umow Lai expertise includes passenger and goods lifts (elevators), escalators, travelators, dumb waiters or services lifts, wheelchair platforms, staircase chair lifts as well as industrial scissor hoists and loading docks.
Areas of Expertise
- Analysis of occupant circulation
- Traffic planning and analysis
- Selection of equipment and system
- Proprietary lift monitoring and traffic control algorithms
- Traffic site surveys
- Destination and double lift technology
- Legislation, standards and code compliance
- Lift cycle costing and budgeting
- Inspection and evaluation
- Disabilities facilities and OH&S inspection