Through a collaborative effort involving architects and our in house sustainability consultants, Umow Lai’s Mechanical Engineering Consultants deliver innovative sustainable design solutions that are highly energy efficient, minimise buildings’ carbon footprint and provide a high quality indoor environment.
In addition to major commercial buildings, high rise residential and tertiary institutions, Umow Lai’s mechanical engineering expertise extends to the design and documentation of special air conditioning systems for complex buildings such as research laboratories, hospitals, multi-purpose auditoria, recital halls, art galleries and sport centres.
Areas of Expertise
- Energy Plant
- Energy Efficiency
- Co-generation and Tri-generation
- Under Floor and Displacement Air Conditioning
- Active/ Passive Chilled Beams
- Variable Air Volume/ Low Temperature Variable Air Volume
- High Rise Air-Conditioning Systems
- Natural Ventilation
- Mixed Mode
- Hospital and Laboratory Services
- Data Centres
- Energy Management
- Building Automation